Saturday, September 22, 2007

WEDNESDAY




The guy who I slept with for the last 2 nights had gone back to his main office. So I was free during lunch for once, though I had a few heads turn over my tightfit skirt from Myers. I also discovered a little storage room inside the wall of the toilet, a place to have secret sex affairs! So I told a girl at work and soon we use it for our sex acts. Sometiems when I go to use the toilet I can hear someone orgasming inside, then I know someone is being fucked. I usually gag (my panty, duct tape or guy's undie) myself so my screams dont get too far. I get hyped up while having sex and groan and moan like a slut. Some men like to feel kinky wearing back his undie which hahd bene gagging my mouth and used to wip off his semen on my clitoris.


After work I changed to a short denim skirt and hit the streets for dinner. I bumped into an old sex partner and we chatted, and he asked if I wanted to have fun with him. I agreed and took him to my place and we had sex on my balcony. I had had sex with chinese, black lecturer and now an indian mix blood with a solid 7 inch cock! It is long and straight, clean shaved. He fucks me with smooth and hard strokes. His semen is think, warm and gooey. It fills me up for sure. We had sex in over 12 positions, heis biggest insemination was with me riding on his cock and him carrying me against the wall.

No comments: