Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tied and Bagged



Here he comes, ropes in one hand and a bag in the other...ready to tie and bag my naked body.


First he ties my hands to my back, then bind my ankles and pull the ropes tightly up against m vagina and anal. The roughness will rub each time I pull and strain agaisnt my bonds. Then he carries and inserts my legs into the bag, pulls the bag up covering my whole body and tying the opening up with more ropes.
Now the sack bondage game begins. In the bag are some ants, so they crawl on my bound body and make me struggle and groan through my gag. I thrash and flip about on the wet ground in the forest park, as if being tortured. I enjo this extreme fetish....I would also fantasis of being tied and bagged in a gunny sack, then buried alive or thrown into the sea after being gang raped by hundreds of me.
When I leavfe this world I would ask for my body to be bound or wrapped up, then placded in a gunny sack, tied up and dumped into the ocean.

No comments: