Friday, November 14, 2008

Life of a Call Girl



An article from a magazine - what a call girl does is not much different in terms of me sleeping with men...but i dont sleep for money rather for lust. A call girl is showered with meals, flowers etc...i also get flowers but more of a request and gifts of tailored tight outfits to wear and make men hard.





I enjoy getting into the male mind. I make men relax by way of sex. Sometimes they just want sex to release stress or get over any problems. I will listen to them and have sex to make them feel better. Some call this prostitution, whore, slut or dirty woman. These serves to make me horny.





Sex is related to the mind. Sex does not equal love in my world. I am seen to be their fantasy figure. I have bene with married men, sleeping with them to keep their marriage together.





I have a steady lover and boyfriend and a few sex partners. My lover knows and we keep an honest and open relationship. He knows that I crave for sex and want sexual intercourse at least twice a day.

Anyone has a feedback? Pls drop me a line....

No comments: