Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh! So Short Skirt!!!




Imagine this...short skirt leading to a blowjob...that is my nature of sex, my world of sex in the corporate world.
Sex makes up a big part of my life, my way of daily life.
I work hard, play hard and fuck hard in my company. The office slut as some would call us few girls, clad in ultra tight and often short skirt suits and knee boots.
We have sex in toilets after work, store room, stairways or locked meeting room. There are 3 of us who sleep around and compare notes. We have unprotected sex and give loads of oral sex.
One of tehm slept with numerous men to get pregnant with no strings attached. So she fucked all over the office - with asians, blacks, europeans and indians just to be pregnant. Of course, guys dont mind a free fuck!

No comments: