Friday, July 27, 2007

Sleeping with the past

I spent the week sleeping with my ex sex partner during his work visit here.

We bumped into each other after many years - in the past, I slept with his son numeorus times. Yes, he is 53 years old, an experienced sexy fucker in bed. He thought me the Pill so I could enjoy sex without condom and feel semen shot into my body, mixing up with my juice.
He fingered me and taught me how to masturbate and fake orgasm on my own. He also introduced me to bondage sexual intercourse and sex in the car.

Every day after work I emt up with ihm at his hotel, had sex 2-3 times a night of unprotected vaginal intercourse and his penis full on. He was alwasys hard and erected whenever i touch him, he must have nbeen fantasising about me a lot seeing me clad in ultra tight skirt suits to work.

When his cock fucks my mouth, it is like brtushing my teeth, rubbing in adn out until his semen shoots and leaks out of my mouth. Then he pushes it inside my vagina and screws me right in for the next 15 mins.

On his last day, we had sex the whole day...during shower, in bed, on dining table and in his car.
He gave me good memories of sleeping with him, and having slept with his son first, then his dad, what a world of difference!





No comments: