Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday Sex

With a skirt this tight-fit and knee high boots, which guy will give up a chance to sleep with her? Having been at work since 7am on Friday, the accountant got me in to do a 'stock take' on me...he said he hadnt had sex with me for a long time and wanted me to suck him off. So I had his cum for breakfast! In his room, i took 15mins to make him shoot semen inside my mouth. After work ,I had my panty in my bag, walking around and to dinner pantiless to feel slutty. My friend was hard seeing me clad in a skirt so tight and couldnt wait to get home for sex.
A horny girl got straight into his cock upon reaching his place, sucking him at the door. As he was about to shoot out, he went into my and we had 3 unprotected sexual intercourses. After that, we slept naked and he grew hard around 6am and started fucking me again.
I went home at 8am.

No comments: