Monday, August 27, 2007

Sex in the toilet store room

I was told that there was a small unused room that is accessible from the male toilet at work. It is an empty space created after the interior fitout. The small door on the wall was not locked off. So it was a hideout for me and another girl to have sex under wraps.

So yestrerday when no one was around, one guy invited me in to scout the area. he locked the wc door, and we credpt into the little dark room and got down to business. A big plastic sheet laid on the ground, he asked me to suck his cock. I had to pull my tight fit nonstretch skirt suit up to kneel down and lick his cock.

I felt his semen leaking out, and he fucked me harder, forcing his whole shaft into my mouth.
It was 10 mins before he shot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop...and that was my lunch.

Thius pic was being bound up in his flat before sex with him and 2 mates. I was bound from top to bottom, left for an hour for myself to work myself up anf fantasise wildly, before they start licking my body and biting my nipples to drive me insane.

I had sex 7 times that night, 3 guys shooting semen into my body - full on unprotected sex!
I had the pill, so unworred about pregnancy. It was a great sex session.

No comments: