Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Year Itch?


It has been 7 years since we started having casual sex outside my relationship. He is really great in bed and has made me addicted to making love to him every week.

With my boyfriend away for work, I had the opportunity to sleep with him for the past few nights. He has fucked me 2-3 times throughout the night...a 7 year itch people say?

In that period, he had tied me up, talked dirty and romped my body as if I am a whore, licking and sucking my tits, vagina and has also asked me to give oral sex twice in a night!.

My vagina was sore after he controlled his ejaculation and shot cum into my body in stages, up to 5 times in a night. He would slow down the pace of his fucking to allow his penis to soften, then slowly rub my clitoris again to harden it and at that point of his penis growing hard inside I felt good, I absolutely loved it. But the BEST feeling was when he inserted his erected cock into my vagina for the first time....it felt wonderful and turned me on big time.

He asked me if I wanted a condom and I said no as I loved the feel of his penis rubbing my wet cunt. I took the pill to avoid getting pregnant.

Hours later, the fuck continues....he woke me at 7am and asked me to suck his cock.
He said his penis tip felt itchy and wanted my tongue there. I did what he wanted and bcos it was too early i couldnt swallow his cum, so i just spat out.

I showered and put on a gray tight skirt suit and he said it looked so tight he wanted to fuck me before going to work. So we had sex again and I was late to work. He is such a sex freak and kept saying how he loved to fuck me when he sees me wear tight clothes.

At work he text me an sms asking me to sleep with him again tonight.

OMG, he is super hot...3 hours ago he fucked and shot into me....and now...uurrhhh...not long ago his fucked me No.4 and tonight another round. What did he eat????

He said he was itchy and felt high all the time wanting to fuck me, and his other guy friends have also asked him if they have a chance of fucking the slut saying that I have the look that men want, and I love to sleep around.

No comments: