Friday, June 22, 2007

Fantasy #2 gang raped, then tied and bagged to be dumped!



I really like the idea of a tied and gagged sexy woman flopping around inside bag. One thing I'd love to try is to tie me up and gag me and then stuff me into the sack naked...then tie lots of rope around the sack on the outside. Once I tried an outrageous fantasy, to be’ tortured' in a tied up sack. First, a soiled panty is stuffed into my mouth n taped up, wrists tied behind my back, and legs tightly bound up, and to add to the dream,Few ants were thrown onto my sweaty body n stuffed into a tight gunny sack. can you imagine the wiggle in the sack on the wet ground? Oh…thinking of it again makes me wet! I must admit I was in itch and desperation and helpless, trashing about and orgasming heavily, muffling for a fuck. I was the fucked-up slut.


Like this pix...I love to be bagged like this!

No comments: