Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Fantasy - Kidnapped, Tied and Bagged!


My mouth inserted with semen smeared panty and taped with duct tape, so only muffles are heard. My wrists tied up to my back with ropes, ankles and knees tied up with coils of ropes, thighs and arms coiled with more ropes, and a rope pulled through my clit and up the crack of my arse. I am naked and struggling in tight bondage on the wet ground. A vibrator is inserted into me, and a gunny sack pulled over my body - legs into the sack first, the sack is pulled over my head and daylight is cut off from my sight. Pulled over my head, the sack is tied up with chains and padlocks. My bagged body heaved at both ends into the car boot. I was abducted! Driven into the jungle, my bagged body was thrown onto the ground. 5 young men (ages 13 – 21) pulled the sack off, cut my leg bonds and spreaded my thighs. The brutal gang rape began with the boys taking turns to inseminate semen into my dirtied body. My vagina and mouth filled with semen cum and blood. It was sunset when the gang rape ended. The young rapists took the sack and pulled it back over my dirtied body , tied the bag up and and dumped my bagged body idle in the park toilet. I wiggled and flipped on the floor until the ranger found me.

1 comment:

gunner93 said...

Will there be a part2 with the Ranger I wonder?