Saturday, June 23, 2007

Interracial Sex



"A chinese FEMALE student who performed sexual acts seven times on a black teacher car. The student, then 13, had coerced him into having oral sex.The English teacher called her "sexy", always clad in skintight short uniform skirt (altered to make it tight fitted). He has taken hed home for sex on his bed,kitchen ebench, tabletop, garage and even car roof. His semen stain was found on her panty".


Doesnt that sound wonderful?


I have had sex once with a black lecturer during uni. He was brilliant, and gave me wonderful sex memories. I enjoyed making love to him back then. He asked me over to his place and with my midthigh length short denim skirt (like this model), you can guess what went next. I selpt with him!!!I have read of black long cocks but never tried, and was keen on it.
Since then, I had sex with him 3x a week for 2 months, until he was transferred overseas. Not many chinese will try a black cock, let alone swallowing cum. His tasted different, a strong scent and full of warmth (and salty taste). His load was so muc hI couldnt take it all in. His mates wanted to have sexual intercourse and gang bang me, but I didnt want to slept with a group oif guys at one go...a bit too slutty for me, though it turns me on!
I admit I sleep with many guys, but at least I know them.

No comments: