Saturday, June 9, 2007

Welcome To My Tight Skirts Blog


I will diarise my daily tight skirts in detail and update with my sexual activities. The strain of the skirt material is what I love, the tightness makes me confident and restricted. To me, tight skirt goes with sex.
The front slit, side slit and back split tight fit skirts drive me wild.
The skintight mermaid gowns make me wet.
The ultratight rubber gowns make me insane.
I adore sack bondage and hard bondage.
My passion is for oral sex, cum swallowing and gang bangs.
COme with me into my sex life.

2 comments:

morbidvoy said...

Yes, I enjoy ladies in tight skirts. It's sexier than being nude! Can't wait to see your photos in tight, figure hugging skirts. Thank you.

captcoke said...

Nice blog. Yes, tight clothes bondage is indeed a sex driver. I feel it too.

Suggestion: just because people don't leave messages does not mean they are not looking. Get a hit counter on your blog and see how many people look.